Fintech (805) started by @ggeorgiev
The latest in Fintech, payments, money transfers, crypto, bitcoin and blockchain innovation
As we approach the home stretch with just two weeks to FinovateSpring 2017, we’re thrilled to announce the full presenter roster. This list includes 61 presenting companies and 427 minutes of the most cutting-edge innovations in fintech—all in just two days.
The full presenter roster is on ourfinovate.com/revealed-full-...
The O'Reilly Radar Podcast: Dele Atanda and Mutaz Qubbaj talk about their startup platforms and the disruption in fintech.
Request an invitation to Next:Money, O’Reilly’s confer...www.oreilly.com/ideas/the-n...
- Meniga Scores $8 Million to Help Banks Leverage their Data.
Around the web
- Visa Checkout achieves 20 million enrolled accounts milestone.
A look at the stumbling blocks to blockchain scalability and some high-level technical solutions.
Request an invitation to Next:Money, O’Reilly’s conferenc...www.oreilly.com/ideas/block...
Around the web
- PYMNTS.com looks at Payoneer and escrow service as a way to support B2B payments.
- SelfScore launches Achieve Card to provide international students with access to cr...
Modern fintech is going to create formal, standard records about economies where none existed before.
A relatively commonplace occurrence — credit card fraud — made me reconsider the long-term impact of financial technology outside the Western world. I’ll get to it, but first, we need to talk about developing economies.
I’m halfway through Hernand de Sot...www.oreilly.com/ideas/9-3-t...
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on April 26 & 27 in San Jose.finovate.com/finovatespring...
The forces and patterns that are reshaping the financial industry.
Finance has the three main characteristics of an industry likely to be transformed by technology:
- It traffics in bits, not atoms.
- Its services are often delivered remotely.
- There is little need for human contact.
Unlike other sectors with these characteristics ...www.oreilly.com/ideas/finan...